*New* Breitling Transocean Chronograph RB015212/G738
The Transocean Chronograph revives the pure design of the classic 1950s and 1960s chronographs in a resolutely contemporary style. The slender, understated fuselage carries a high-performance “engine”, Caliber 01, which is entirely developed and produced at Breitling Chronométrie. The dial is a paradigm of clarity and readability featuring sophisticated details such as applied hour markers and finely recessed, snailed counters.
- Rose Gold 43mm case with 18k rose gold crown.
- 18k rose gold bezel.
- Silver colored Dial with Rose Gold luminous index hour markers and luminous hands.
- Hours, minutes, seconds, day and date.
- Brown leather bracelet with 18k rose gold deploy buckle.
- Power reserve up to 42 hours.
- Water resistant up to 100m or 330ft.
Only 1 left in stock