A Complete Watch Repair Service may be recommended following the diagnosis if the movement is no longer working properly and needs attention. This operation, supervised by a qualified watchmaker, should be carried out every five years. It includes the following operations:
With Our Complete (Overhaul) Service You Get
- Dismantling the watch
- Overhauling the movement: dismantling, cleaning, reassembling (with repair if necessary) and oiling
- Replacing all gaskets and battery (systematically)
- Replacing other worn pieces if necessary:
- Hands, crystal, push-buttons, dial, … (invoiced separately)
- Polishing the case (and metal bracelet) only for watches in steel or yellow/red gold
- Ultra-sound cleaning of the case and metal bracelet
- Reassembling the watch
- Checking the movement and adjusting it, if necessary
- Closing the case back
- Checking water-resistance
- Testing the ghostwriter gesucht movement for 48 hours
- Checking and adjusting the bracelet and clasp
- A final functional and aesthetic check
All work carried out in a Complete Service is accompanied by an additional 12 month warranty.
Optional Restorative Services Included
Repair or replacement of the bezel.
Replacement of the crystal if necessary.
Repairing or replacing the watch dial.
Restoration or replacement of watch hands.